Mahatma Gandhi Punyatithi: Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, more commonly known as Mahatma Gandhi, was assassinated on January 30, 1948. In memory of Mahatma Gandhi, January 30 is Shaheed Diwas, or Martyrs’ Day. It’s one more occasion to remember his greatness and commit ourselves to the eternal values he lived. He became eternal because he lived by Truth, which is eternal. On January 30, we mark Punyatithi of Bapu (Mahatma Gandhi). He always gave the message of peace and non-violence. So we will make Mahatma Gandhi Punyatithi or Shaheed Diwas on January 30. Celebrate this day by educating people and raising awareness about this important day, and share your thoughts on social media using the hashtags #MahatmaGandhi.
We Have Collected some Mahatma Gandhi Punyatithi Famous Quotes, Famous Thoughts, and Status for you; we hope you will like them, so please share Shaheed Diwas Mahatma Gandhi Punyatithi Famous Quotes, Famous Thoughts, Status, and Images with your family and friends and loved ones also update your social media status with Mahatma Gandhi Punyatithi.
Date for Mahatma Gandhi Punyatithi (Shaheed Diwas)
Mahatma Gandhi, by the name of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi (born October 2, 1869, in Porbandar, India—died January 30, 1948, in Delhi), was an Indian lawyer, politician, social activist, and writer who became the leader of the nationalist movement against the British rule of India.
Born: October 2, 1869, Porbandar
Died: January 30, 1948, Delhi
Spouse: Kasturba Gandhi
Famous Quotes for Mahatma Gandhi Punyatithi
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow; learn as if you were to live forever.
- First, they ignore you, then they laugh at you, fight you, then you win.
Whatsapp Status for Mahatma Gandhi Punyatithi
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
- The future depends on what you do today.
- A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.
- To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.
- The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by how its animals are treated.