World Heart Day 2022 is celebrated on September 29 every year. World Heart Day was launched in 2000 by the World Heart Federation as an annual event planned to take place every Sunday of September. World Heart Day is a campaign where communities, families, individuals, and government participates in activities to take charge of their heart health and spread awareness about the same to others around them. Share these inspirational quotes about heart diseases via social media like Facebook and WhatsApp.
Quotes on World Heart Day
- On the occasion of World Heart Day, I wish that your Heart always stays healthy and happy. So take care of your diet and always keep your Heart in good shape!
- A very Happy World Heart Day 2022 to those who keep on smiling despite battling against cardiovascular diseases on a daily note
- The best way to keep your Heart healthy is by eating right, sleeping right, and not taking stress. Sending my best wishes on World Heart Day to you
- Your life will keep on beating until your healthy Heart keeps on winning. Happy World Heart Day 2022
- You can enjoy a happy and long life if you have a healthy heart. So encourage your loved ones to go for heart checkups this World Heart Day for a smooth life ahead.
- On this World Heart Day, let’s make sure that every individual knows how important it is to take proper care of the Heart. Happy World Heart Day 2022.
World Heart Day Very Shorts Quotes
- “Heart disease is a food-borne illness.” – Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn
- “Healthy habits are your heart’s desire.” – Unknown
- “Do your part, care for your heart.” – Unknown
- “Live healthy, stay young at heart.” – Unknown
- “The most deadly disease truly is the failure of the heart.” – Oscar Arias
- “Awareness about heart disease has got to be raised.” – Vinnie Jones
World Heart Day Very Long Quotes
- “The problem with heart disease is that the first symptom is often fatal.” – said Michael Phelps.
- “We’re in a situation now where weight and extreme weight and heart disease is the biggest killer in this country today.” – says Jamie Oliver.
- “Dietary fat, whether saturated or not, is not a cause of obesity, heart disease or any other chronic disease of civilization.” – Dr. Andrew Weil.
- “The most chronic heart disease is caused by having greediness in your Heart. So go for checkups regularly and learn how to swallow those lumpy pills of generosity. Be kind and be healthy” – Israelmore Ayivor.
World Heart Day Slogans
- You can’t beat a healthy heart
- I wear red for heart disease
- My Heart beats for my health
- Take care of your Heart. Don’t let it fall apart.
- Life is more beautiful and fun when you have a heart that beats right.
- Regular sex keeps you away from Heart Attack
- Keep calm and save your Heart
- With a strong Heart longer, you run
- Don’t start; maintain a healthy heart
- A happy heart is a healthy heart…. Stay comfortable and live longer!!!
- With a healthy heart, the beat goes on
- Let’s have a Heart to Heart about Heart disease
- The most important thing in illness is never to lose the Heart
- Get to the Heart of the Matter